The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

You guy's might want to know.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

You guy's might want to know. Empty
PostSubject: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:34 pm

Hey Guy's,

I know some of you already know about my deal with a friend of mine closing his lawn mower business down but for those of you that come along to the forum I figure I should say something.I will be listing some very nice new old stock items all thru the winter.I mean everything from old vintage chainsaw items to small engine parts even new old stock short blocks and new old stock engines (engines will be listed towards the spring) I promise everyone i'm not trying to run a get you to buy scam in here I just would hate some friends in here needing something and I had it and they ended up missing something that they really could have used.I honestly don't even know what all I do have for sure but lets just say I hauled 4 trailer loads of stuff on a 6x12 trailer so thats quite a bit.I really will not be able to help anyone out as far as knowing exactly what I do or do not have.If there is something specific you've been looking for just let me know and i'll write your name down with what your needing and if I happen to come accross it i'll let you know and we'll work something out.Please remember this stuff is not mine so I can't give it away but i'll try to cut friends in here and on motomow.com a deal.I'm listing some old chainsaw chains right now in case anyone may be interested in that.Also have quite small engine mufflers...........KW
Ebay auction link is
http://shop.ebay.com/greatdeals2c/m.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:36 pm

The Kohler carb is interesting....Too small for my 12 hp I am sure......Will keep looking at the link......Interested in Kohler "K" engine parts...10 and 12 hp....carbs, carb kits, tune up stuff, points, coils, plugs etc

Keep posting the link when new items come up, so we wont forget.......
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:40 pm

Just noticed that you dont want to ship out of the US.........sob, sob..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 3:48 pm

poncho62 wrote:
Just noticed that you dont want to ship out of the US.........sob, sob..... Crying or Very sad

Hey Poncho,
If there is something you want let me know,we can work it out,The only reason I normally don't is it's real nice to have my packages picked up at the door,any outside the U.S. I have to take them to the post office.With all the stuff I've been selling lately it's a pain in the butt to have to make 5-6 trips to the post office a week.Where this stuff isn't mine I don't get 100 percent of the profit so that doesn't help either.Don't want to deny members in here if there is something they need so just let me know,,KW
Back to top Go down
hamman

hamman

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 8:33 pm

motomow what brand of garden tractors was his primary line? I am looking for Homelite large frame rear lift parts as well as Sears parts. When it gets around time I will hound you again. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:40 am

His main selling line was toro/wheelhorse,he did sell homelite parts but it was mainly chainsaws.You never know what I may find,we just started throwing boxes on my trailer so I really have no idea on a lot of the stuff KW
Back to top Go down
osenga

osenga

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:46 am

Hamnan: I have home made lift cables that I run on my simplicity/AC large frames just like your homelite would sell and ship it for 20.00 buck if you are interested in any way I am using them on 4 different tractors I till with for the last 3 years and have not had a problem with one yet . But the OEM ones look better but all my dealers want 44.00 each up here around me . shot me a eamil at simplicity_ac@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down
hamman

hamman

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 2:33 pm

osenga, I have tried two times to email you. My email keeps telling me it can't be sent that way. I type it just like it appears. Any suggetions? Can you email me a couple of pics to look at? I am very interested. Would have to wait until next pay to order but will do so if it looks like it will work. Thanks. Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:28 pm

I'm still waiting on a seat for the Homelite.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:38 pm

JD wrote:

if I found one you'd get it lol,they are hard to find now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:42 pm

Motomow wrote:
JD wrote:

if I found one you'd get it lol,they are hard to find now

Just my luck Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:45 pm

none on ebay anymore JD well not for what I got them for before used to a brand new simplicity seat (same as homelites) was $64 now almost $100 I have one used but it's tore to bad sorry man,KW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guy's might want to know.   You guy's might want to know. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guy's might want to know.
Page 1 of 1