The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

just a toy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:16 am

1933 dodge 360 crate engine vette rear everything finished

[img]just a toy S5300112[/img]
Back to top Go down

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 10:51 am

Now thats a good lookin car! What I wouldnt give to have something like that. Maybe after my divorce is over I'll be able to build me a toy lol.
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 11:52 am

THATS KEWELL!!! Do you have a case of home brew'd shine in the trunk? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:30 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
1933 dodge 360 crate engine vette rear everything finished

[img]just a toy S5300112[/img]

Hey Larry,
I did end up selling some tractors and my 4-wheeler.I've been wanting to have an old car at least one more time before I get to old lol.Bought a 69 skylark custom,supposed to be 73,000 original miles but you know how that is with the O.D. not having that much needed extra digit.It is pretty solid for 41 years old little rust in trunk but floors real solid it really drives nice and solid everything works great it really surprised me,interior never touched as you can see even original floor mats.Hope to make it a cool ride,not doing original you guy's know me with original lol.It should be cool tho.Hooker headers with stainless exhaust can't keep from nailing it everytime I drive it lol. KW

just a toy Betty311

just a toy Betty410

just a toy Sany0010
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 4:59 pm

Wow that is nice I like it alot keep the pics coming !! I am doing a 49 dodge now for myself it isn't going to be stock either!! just bought a crate 318 long block and a 4 speed going to be a mild hot rod.. parts are starting to trickle in!!!! Basically will have a brand new drivetrain all electronic ignition lots of new parts..

[img]just a toy S5300113[/img]
[img]just a toy S5300114[/img]
[img]just a toy S5300213[/img]
[img]just a toy S5300214[/img]
[img]just a toy S5300215[/img]
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 12:32 pm

Thanks larry it is a pretty solid old car to be honest I really did want a 50's car but dang man they were just out of my range unless of course you wanted to pull something home that was rotted in two lol.I love the look of that old dodge real cool swept back look.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 1:39 pm

Thats weird around here I would have been into your car double what I am into mine!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 3:22 pm

I found a 1955 buick 2 door hardtop black with red interior continentil kit fender skirts,chrome lake pipes , the thing would stop your heart but it was just to far out of my budget.Trust me larry even my buick gets attention around here to probably had 10 guy's knock on the door just to look at it since i've owned it so I really do like it but would have loved to had a 50's car.I owned about every chevelle/impala you could imagine growing up so that maybe another reason I wanted older.Still makes you feel 18 again when you kick this old buick down and get the headers and pipes cackling.I will pretty much promise you i'll get a ticket before next summer is over I have no common sense lol. KW
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 7:33 pm

Them old vehicles do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 9:51 pm

yea they do jared just my luck tho I buy a cool old car when winter comes on lol..
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 10:36 pm

jus my luck i can drive my truck i nthe winter Smile
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 11:25 pm

Motomow wrote:
yea they do jared just my luck tho I buy a cool old car when winter comes on lol..

well that gives you all winter to work out the kinks and have everything ready for summer!!! I hope mine is done for early spring!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 11:37 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
Motomow wrote:

well that gives you all winter to work out the kinks and have everything ready for summer!!! I hope mine is done for early spring!!

i hear that larry will definitly be working on it,I could drive it no problem jared but indiana salt would destroy the thing so it sits until the weather warms.
Back to top Go down

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 11:50 pm

Hey KW, I got a buddy thats got a high output 455 that will drop right in. Also have you seen the the episode of Pawn Stars that had the twin to your car on it? All sattin black with good chrome and a nice set of wheels. looked bad @$$!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 8:39 am

JD wrote:
Hey KW, I got a buddy thats got a high output 455 that will drop right in. Also have you seen the the episode of Pawn Stars that had the twin to your car on it? All sattin black with good chrome and a nice set of wheels. looked bad @$$!

yes sir JD i watched that show,I'm old school pretty bad so I didn't care for the satin black.I couldn't believe they paid $7000 for a little body work and dull paint.I think the old look rat rod is really hot right now.Shiny black and she would have been awesome to me.That was a solid car man,a 455 would be man but trying to keep a low budget on this car,the motor in it runs real nice so will probably stick with it,all numbers match to not a big deal to me but if you ever sold it ya know.I'm thinking I can wrap this car up with a total of about $4000 it will be close but I think I can do it,$2500 in it so far and I would drive it to florida it seems that solid.........KW
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:04 am

2500 is a great deal on that car!! I am into mine for just 2100. now and figure about another grand and it will be done!! thats a 2 tone paint maroon with a tan roof!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:19 am

tracktor312 wrote:
2500 is a great deal on that car!! I am into mine for just 2100. now and figure about another grand and it will be done!! thats a 2 tone paint maroon with a tan roof!!

Can't decide on color for mine larry,thought about blue with a small silver stripe running down the side where it sweeps down with the body on the buicks just not sure,all my uncles are going crazy wanting it to go back the old silverish blue color just don't know yet.If it was a Gran Sport I would probably go back original everything but it's a more common skylark so to me it's a model you can mess with a little bit....
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:28 am

Absolutely and clones are great as long as its known its a clone. Like you say you can have more fun with it because it is a nice car but not a GS where it would take from its value. keep the pics flying!!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:44 am

tracktor312 wrote:
Absolutely and clones are great as long as its known its a clone. Like you say you can have more fun with it because it is a nice car but not a GS where it would take from its value. keep the pics flying!!!

would love a gran sport hood larry but dang man $1000 for a used one around here not gonna happen,I've already bought louvers for it will not be original but I think they will look really cool they are off a 68 barracuda...would love a gran sport spoiler to but they are $500 it's crazy if you want the add ons that were actually for this body style....
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 1:59 pm

there is a hood on Ebay only 650.buy it now!! lol!!! yeah it gets crazy the money that can be spent on these things the 33 pictured above has over 90,grand into it
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 3:49 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
there is a hood on Ebay only 650.buy it now!! lol!!! yeah it gets crazy the money that can be spent on these things the 33 pictured above has over 90,grand into it

holy crap man thats a bunch of money eh,cracks me up when you watch barrett jackson or mecum auctions,guy buys a vetter costs him 90,000 then another vette comes up 150,000 then another one then you notice the same guy bought all of them!! what it would be like to just own one and some of these guy's buy them like I would buy a little die cast car it's amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:58 pm

And you prolly think I used to have that car lol
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 7:44 pm

yeah I know I am with these guys all the time but I certainly am not one of them!!! heres where I hang out everyday.but I can just take them whenever I want so its cheaper for me Very Happy

just a toy S5300115
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 11:42 am

don't even know if i'd buy one larry if I had key's to those lol
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 4:26 pm

Yeah I won trophy with the 46 pickup but its just not the same when its not yours!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just a toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a toy   just a toy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a toy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: