The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

simplicity hi low pulley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bob.dille

simplicity hi low pulley Empty
PostSubject: simplicity hi low pulley   simplicity hi low pulley Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 11:26 pm

just bought a simplicity 2012 with a hi low drive pulley. missing the part that moves pulley in and out. I have the bracket over the pulley but it is not hooked to the pulley, also missing shifter arm. if any one has what I need please send pictures. I think I could make wwhat I need at work if I knew what I needed. thanks bob
Back to top Go down
osenga

osenga

simplicity hi low pulley Empty
PostSubject: Re: simplicity hi low pulley   simplicity hi low pulley Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 11:14 pm

bob.dille wrote:
just bought a simplicity 2012 with a hi low drive pulley. missing the part that moves pulley in and out. I have the bracket over the pulley but it is not hooked to the pulley, also missing shifter arm. if any one has what I need please send pictures. I think I could make wwhat I need at work if I knew what I needed. thanks bob
Hey if you still need pictures I have the hi/lo setup on a B12 710 and a 912 let me know and get you pics of anything you need just email me at osenga@otecwb.com
Back to top Go down

simplicity hi low pulley
Page 1 of 1