The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Springfield built Toro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

Springfield built Toro Empty
PostSubject: Springfield built Toro   Springfield built Toro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:24 pm

Seems I recall someone on here likes Springfields. If only I could remember who ~~~~~~ Laughing I been pullin' the lil tractors out of my museum to clean them up, make sure they still run, and to sweep the floor. Show season is over for the year and the weather is nice so I figured nows the time. The gas has turned to goo in some as they haven't been out in three or four years. The Toro only needed a new gasket for the sediment bowl and its runnin' great. As you can see, I been setting them up in a line and people have already been pulling in my drive to take a closer look. I wish I had the disposable funds to convert them all to electronic ignition, that would save a lot of time/trouble. Everyone will get some Seafoam before being put back to bed. I can sure tell the ones that didn't get a drink of Seafoam last time. ENJOY!!

Springfield built Toro Th_toro
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

PostSubject: Re: Springfield built Toro   Springfield built Toro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:37 pm

What the heck, Go big or go home! I'm on dialup but some pics just need to be big.

Springfield built Toro Toro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springfield built Toro   Springfield built Toro Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:39 pm

Yes I changed youre av again. Thats such a good picture I figured you wouldnt mind much lol.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Springfield built Toro   Springfield built Toro Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 12:39 am

I see several I like in that lineup starting with the Toro and ending with the Crossmotor Case at the end including all in between LOL.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Springfield built Toro   Springfield built Toro Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 12:57 am

WOW nice line up we need more pics of all your stuff!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springfield built Toro   Springfield built Toro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springfield built Toro
Page 1 of 1