The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Tractor chick

Go down 
+2
Gtractor
tractorchick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tractorchick

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:49 am

Hi - I'm Tractor Chick from Newburgh, Indiana.
I am a writer for a well-known lawn and garden tractor magazine and came across this site while viewing a Wheel Horse site.
Always looking for cool collections.
I own a Massey 7, a Cub 127, a Ford LT 80, a Wheel Horse 500 Special and a JD 60. and a Spirit of '76 Cadet, soon to come.
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

Welcome, Kate!!!
We are glad to have you. My name is Kris and I had just over 100 garden tractors at last count. I think most here are also on the other garden tractor forums. I know they better all be subscribers to LAGC. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:14 pm

Welcome to our little forum. We need pictures of you're collection. We love pictures around these parts. As for Kris, he's a tractor horder so his collection don't count. lol
Some of us poor saps only have three or four to play with. If you would like you can send you're pics and info to motomo.com and KW will build you a page and post you're collection.
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:24 pm

What don't count is my avitar. I had a beautiful Massey Executive on there and someone changed it to an old smokin' Gravely
Rolling Eyes LOL
Back to top Go down
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
moto-breeder

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:28 pm

Welcome to the gang.

My little collection includes a Bolens Ride-a-matic, 3 running Moto-Mowers and another that needs a motor.
http://www.motomow.com/motomowers.html
Back to top Go down
tractorchick

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:57 pm

Hi guys!
I would like to send pictures. Is there an email address I need to send those to? Also, what resolution...does it matter?
I am not real familiar with Moto-Mower and I am hoping to learn more about them on this site.
I know there is a connection with Moto-Mower and Massey, correct?
Back to top Go down

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:28 pm

tractorchick wrote:
Hi guys!
I would like to send pictures. Is there an email address I need to send those to? Also, what resolution...does it matter?
I am not real familiar with Moto-Mower and I am hoping to learn more about them on this site.

As for your pics, you can post them here and you can go to www.motomow.com and click on contact us. just send them in a email to KW and he'll get you a page set up.
Back to top Go down
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
moto-breeder

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:51 am

The Massey Ferguson Executive tractors were made by Dura. Same company that owned Moto-Mower.

They were made in the early 60s. Then it appears they switched manufactures to make the red/grey tractors.

Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:34 pm

Welcome to the forum, I quit checking in for a while cause my priorities changed over the summer. Of course my collection took the worst hit, flat tires and some quit running or now need things. I hate neglecting my collection. One of these days I will have a collection that is shiny. One of these days I need to think to subscribe to LAGC but right now trying to save money until I sell my spare truck.

Oh, and Kris's collection rules, I got to get out there soon lol.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 12:49 am

[quote="moto-breeder"]
The Massey Ferguson Executive tractors were made by Dura. Same company that owned Moto-Mower.

They were made in the early 60s. Then it appears they switched manufactures to make the red/grey tractors.

the red and gray 7, 10, 12, 14 and 16 models, designed to look like the big Massey farm tractors. Some of these tractors were made by the Badger Northland Company in Wisconsin. AMF also made some of these tractors.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 3:33 pm

tractorchick wrote:
Hi guys!

Hi Kate,
Welcome,,Would gladly make you a page you can send your pics to motomow@mchsi.com KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

Tractor chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor chick   Tractor chick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tractor chick
Page 1 of 1