The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

email from a guest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

email from a guest Empty
PostSubject: email from a guest   email from a guest Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 8:18 pm

Have you heard of a Moto Mower Mini Bike ?. I have the remains of one that I would like to restore, but I can't find any info or photo's of the thing. On the front it says " Easy Rider " by Moto Mower. Thanks for your time, Pat.
Back to top Go down
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
moto-breeder

email from a guest Empty
PostSubject: Re: email from a guest   email from a guest Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:39 am

I know that moto-mower made snowmobiles. Saw some ads from two different years in the early 70s and indicated different parent companies.

I received a mini-bike with no obvious markings recently and have found out that many companies imported mini bikes made in Taiwan during the late 60s and early 70s.

A picture could help narrow down if it's similar to something else.

A forum called: [url=http://www.oldminibikes.com ]www.oldminibikes.com [/url] has a lot of pictures and details. But no hits on moto-mower there.

Back to top Go down

email from a guest
Page 1 of 1