The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Another clunker

Go down 
+2
poncho62
johnboggs21
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:19 pm

Got this POS for free and still just about didn't bring it home lol. Don't know what I'm goin to do with it. Thinkin the scrapper would be a good place for it.

Another clunker Tracto22
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:29 pm

Could make a super 68 out of it like Nate did with the super R72 lol
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:32 pm

I had a couple of those given to me last year....not a bad machine actually..........sold them for $100......

Another clunker Jdlawn10

Another clunker Jdlawn11
Back to top Go down

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:36 pm

This one is in fair condition, but the engine rattles like hell and smokes like it's on fire. I'll prob just pass it on to someone that likes green lol.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:44 pm

find a repower cheap and flip it the green tractors draw alot of attention alien
Back to top Go down

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:51 pm

I know. I seen them go for $200 or better all the time. Maybe a next year project. I'm really not into working on it though. It's just lil and junky and plastic and sissy lookin and GREEN! lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:37 pm

Ags on a RER lol thatss funny
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:12 pm

Wish I had a good pic of it smokin that I could set as your avitar! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
hamman

hamman

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 8:42 pm

jd that's a nice looking Homelite in your avitar. What model is it? I have two T-16H, and an old Homelite walkbehind that is in storage. Just was curious.
Back to top Go down

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 11:55 pm

Its a T16. Ole dog really does a nice job. Hope to do a restore on it someday. All it really needs is some paint.
Its one of my $50 finds. Gotta love that.
Back to top Go down
hamman

hamman

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 11:28 am

Is that a hydro or 4 speed? I have two T-16H built by Allis Chalmers. I will post pictures later today when my second one arrives on the truck today from PA. Ihave found a lot of information on these recently on the internet. Have you found much info.? If not I can give you a couple of web sites to go to. Thanks. As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will. I also want to put one in my avitar. Not sure how to do that yet.
Back to top Go down

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:33 pm

hamman wrote:
Is that a hydro or 4 speed? I have two T-16H built by Allis Chalmers. I will post pictures later today when my second one arrives on the truck today from PA. Ihave found a lot of information on these recently on the internet. Have you found much info.? If not I can give you a couple of web sites to go to. Thanks. As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will. I also want to put one in my avitar. Not sure how to do that yet.

Mine is a Simplicity hydro. Never have figured out what year it is, thinking it's around 1973. If you know anyplace I could find headlights for it that would be great.
Back to top Go down

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:35 pm

Another clunker Tracto96
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:33 pm

i like the seat on the 68 with AGs seat i wanna get for the B207
Back to top Go down
hamman

hamman

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 4:21 pm

That one looks better than my second one (the one that was just posted) It still is a good find and a great GT to restore. I was looking on CL and if I had about $10k I would start traveling the US and buying old Homelite tractors snow blowers and mowers. I've seen a lot of them listed this week. Most with decent prices. From a T-16H, T-10.T-8, T-7 and acouple of nice snow blowers a 8hp, a7hp and a older style self propeled walk behind. Even a 8hp tiller that looked in good shape. I probably could buy everthing for about $2k or less but I would need the rest for fuel. I told my wife thathis and she said "..and just where would you put these projects to do in relation to the 5 projects you already have to do?..." I guess I have to agree with her. But it would be nice to have almost all of the Homelite collection in your posession. Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another clunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another clunker   Another clunker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another clunker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: