The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

my new truck

Go down 
+4
Jared Olson for SO IL
tracktor312
Evan(PA)
johnboggs21
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

my new truck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 10:57 am

Gtractor wrote:
This was just a pulloff for second place. The Dodge already beat the Ford and the Chebby.

lol no, dodges tranny fell out on the way to the pull
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 5:05 pm

it not that much when u got to youtube and type in Ford pullin Chevy lol cuz im sure thes videos of the Chevy pullin the Ford lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 9:46 pm

Alright! All trucks built in the last 30+ years are JUNK! Lets talk about the old high boys and power wagons. my new truck - Page 2 Icon_cheers Remember when trucks rode like trucks and had bumpers you could push a tree over with? Remember when you could work on one without hooking it to a computer? How about if it had a American name on it, it had SAE nuts and bolts and no stupid torx or metric crap?
My ole man had a 1975 Dodge club cab with a 440 that would jerk any of the new stuff in half. I was about sick when he sold it for $500. You can get some bad @ss horse power outta the new diesels, but the trucks the diesels are sittin in are plastic crap.

My first rant in like a month... my new truck - Page 2 Lol my new truck - Page 2 Lol my new truck - Page 2 Lol I've been slacking off... my new truck - Page 2 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 10:34 pm

JD wrote:
Alright! All trucks built in the last 30+ years are JUNK! Lets talk about the old high boys and power wagons. my new truck - Page 2 Icon_cheers Remember when trucks rode like trucks and had bumpers you could push a tree over with? Remember when you could work on one without hooking it to a computer? How about if it had a American name on it, it had SAE nuts and bolts and no stupid torx or metric crap?
My ole man had a 1975 Dodge club cab with a 440 that would jerk any of the new stuff in half. I was about sick when he sold it for $500. You can get some bad @ss horse power outta the new diesels, but the trucks the diesels are sittin in are plastic crap.

My first rant in like a month... my new truck - Page 2 Lol my new truck - Page 2 Lol my new truck - Page 2 Lol I've been slacking off... my new truck - Page 2 Fresse

why do u think i like my old Jimmy
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 1:38 am

I have an old ford that had a 351m in it it wouldn't last a minute against my new one not even in the same league

[img]my new truck - Page 2 F250_010[/img]
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 10:23 am

JD wrote:

You just described ole blue right to a T lol.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 11:55 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
JD wrote:

i believe Ole Blue didnt push a tree over if i remember right lol
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 11:17 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
johnboggs21 wrote:
JD wrote:

i believe Ole Blue didnt push a tree over if i remember right lol

well lets see the green machine push one over Razz
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 11:19 am

engine pic: 4.2 liters of V6 fury!

my new truck - Page 2 42V6
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 11:53 am

SIDE VIEW

[img]my new truck - Page 2 6795910[/img]
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
SIDE VIEW

[img]my new truck - Page 2 6795910[/img]

pretty much lol, idk where the other 5 hamsters are hiding lol. Its actually pretty peppy for a V6, Ill give it that.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:39 am

Just busting them its a nice looking truck and probably decent on fuel!! When I bought my first new truck 87 f-150 I ordered it with the 6cyl 4 spd. 4x4 it was a great truck!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

tracktor312 wrote:
Just busting them its a nice looking truck and probably decent on fuel!! When I bought my first new truck 87 f-150 I ordered it with the 6cyl 4 spd. 4x4 it was a great truck!

thats funny u bought your 1st new truck in 87. my dad didnt buy his 1st new truck till 03. 04 f250 that he still drives. only thing he told the dealer he wanted was AC lol
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:27 pm

tracktor312 wrote:

300 I6, good motor.

Well I got 200 miles out of a half tank, which is what the diesel got out of a half tank, BUT the diesel had a 19 gallon tank and this one has a 24 gallon tank lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:31 pm

I get 200 miles out of a 15 gallon tank my new truck - Page 2 Icon_scratch Thats what happens when you put a rotten @$$ auto transmission behind a 300 6.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 8:42 am

Everyone I know with a ford complains about there mileage.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 9:16 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
Everyone I know with a ford complains about there mileage.

everyone that doesnt get great mileage is going to complain about it lol, even more so when gas prices go up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new truck   my new truck - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new truck
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2