The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Ode to beer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

Ode to beer! Empty
PostSubject: Ode to beer!   Ode to beer! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 4:47 pm

Ode to Beer
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams
. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
By Jack Schitt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Ernest Hemingway

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
Henny Youngman

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."
Stephen Wright

"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"
Brian O'Rourke

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
Dave Barry

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.!!!

Remember "I" before "E", except in Budweiser.

To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
Dave Howell

BEER Helping White Guys Dance Since 1869
T-shirt in FloridaI reserve the right to be wrong
Music in a bottle

Private messageE-mail Music in a bottle
Back to top Go down

Ode to beer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ode to beer!   Ode to beer! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 9:57 pm

HELL YA!
Back to top Go down

Ode to beer!
Page 1 of 1