The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..

Go down 
+6
jusjeepn
moto-breeder
Jared Olson for SO IL
wvbuzzmaster
tracktor312
Motomow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 1:54 am

JD wrote:
Ok, not to over step my bounds or to sound like the guy's that we are bashing, but this thread is getting a little bit drug out and you have to think of the new members that come here and read this.
Don't want then to think we are a buch of butt holes... Now lets get back to bashing eatch other and see if we can Make Jared cry. Just my two sents.

sure fire way to make jared cry is to take away all his flat top fenders LOL
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:57 am

JD wrote:
Ok, not to over step my bounds or to sound like the guy's that we are bashing, but this thread is getting a little bit drug out and you have to think of the new members that come here and read this.
Don't want then to think we are a buch of butt holes... Now lets get back to bashing eatch other and see if we can Make Jared cry. Just my two sents.
What new members? No one would join this place..............You'd have to be a tractor idiot to want to be a member of this group! Razz Razz Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 12:05 pm

JD wrote:

Im cryin tears of joy cuz its spelt cents not sents LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 6:06 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
JD wrote:

I'll never learn how to spell Jared, get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:13 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
JD wrote:

This, from someone still in school! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 11:12 pm

spelt isn't that A fish no wait that is smelts lol spelt is wheat isn't it??
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:10 am

tracktor312 wrote:
Face it tracktor, you're just an old Bass-turd, who hasn't been to school in 25 or so yerars and the mind is getting rusty! Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:11 am

Tractor Beam wrote:
tracktor312 wrote:
Face it tracktor, you're just an old Bass-turd, who hasn't been to school in 25 or so yerars and the mind is getting rusty! Mad Razz
I'm typing in the dark, so I meant to type Years but yerars or whatever.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:11 am

yah yah yah you are just getting old yourself blame it on the dark. By the way why are you sitting in the dark all alone???? What a Face
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:16 am

JD wrote:

You know if people see this and don't understand it then we probably don't want them here anyway !! They have to realize that you are pretty much free to speak your mind thats what this place is all about. From what I can tell it was started to do away with the moderators getting to involved . Granted there has to be a limit but I have never seen anything go bad on this site so far just alot of friendly jabbing!
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:07 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
yah yah yah you are just getting old yourself blame it on the dark. By the way why are you sitting in the dark all alone???? What a Face
Not only do I suck at spelling, but typing also! Sides...........I dropped out of school in 1980 at 13 years old. Reason? Couldn't read so good. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:10 pm

Getting back to the subject at hand.....I don't think this thread has, or will get out of hand, unless one of the moderators from MTF were here. Well, then we would have been shut down on the first post sentence and guns would have been drawn and arrests made! Cheeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 5:51 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
JD wrote:

You know if people see this and don't understand it then we probably don't want them here anyway !! They have to realize that you are pretty much free to speak your mind thats what this place is all about. From what I can tell it was started to do away with the moderators getting to involved . Granted there has to be a limit but I have never seen anything go bad on this site so far just alot of friendly jabbing!

I understand what your sayin. I just didnt want anybody to get the wrong idea about who we are around here before they got to know us first. And to any new members that may read this, let me take this time to apllogize for the one called Jared. We don't know him or can we figure out how he got here. He just wont go away...lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 7:02 pm

JD wrote:
tracktor312 wrote:
JD wrote:

I understand what your sayin. I just didnt want anybody to get the wrong idea about who we are around here before they got to know us first. And to any new members that may read this, let me take this time to apllogize for the one called Jared. We don't know him or can we figure out how he got here. He just wont go away...lol

wait wait wait JD lol i been here longer than you i believe lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3