The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 12:25 am

JD wrote:
I'm goin to join that forum just so I can run my mouth and stir some crap. Sounds like I've been missing out on a lot of fun.
You go right ahead, we'll watch from behind some bushes and cover for you! You'll be right back here in no time.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 12:33 am

Tractor Beam wrote:
Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:
Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:
You already know how I feel about Mytractor forum......The most unfriendly forum on account of 3 mods and a handful of slumbergirl punks!

The motto is the friendliest tractor forum on the net,that is sooo sickening to see that on the front of that forum.Not even close it should be called the get your $20 in dues then treat you like dirt forum.I was one of the idiots that actually paid dues geez what a moron...KW
It seemed to me, and I'm generalizing here, but it seemed to me that most of the site sponsors seemed to carry a badge and a sidearm, and fit the ultimate small man complex syndrom. Additionally, the 3 mods I speak of were of the same ilk, and were part of the Kamir Rouge tribal court system! I always refer to these guys as the unfriendliest tractor forum and they absolutely are! No small town countryfolk act like this. These guys are from the big city of Dallas Texas or something.

yep TB exactly one was TX the other which I really had a problem with was NJ both the same first names go figure lol,shoot same first name as me how far do you need me to go with this lol.
KEN! That's why I about passed out when I learned your name! I thought, good grief, this guy controls the world. Both Kens actually followed me over to "The tractor forum dot com" when I joined up after telling those guys off and geting immediatly kicked off. Both had memberships over at Thetractorforum.com, but had been inactive for nearly 9 years. The site owner dogged em pretty hard when I gave him a heads up about their routine, and after I PMed both of them guys and told them to.....off.

bet you didn't know he owns both places,a real sneaky guy,trust me I did the other forum to,it is a real sneaky setup he has going,I've had more than a few words with him to.bet they pop in here nosing around to,you'd think they would get into tractors like the rest of us instead of worrying so much about stirring up crap.They are into serious control they want to police everyone,it's crazy we are talking garden tractors here LOL.Ahhh they can do what they want just can't believe guy's really getting into be told what to type and being edited for every little thing,there are other tractor forums can not believe so many guy's go there who know's maybe they don't anymore I've never even snuck in and checked it out like
I know they have here,they really didn't like me much they made out like motomow.com was a huge threat,it is just a website not even a forum,kinda ignorant over there lol.KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 1:24 am

What do you mean he owns both places?
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 2:08 am

MTF has been sold i heard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 2:13 am

I went and had a look. What a train wreck of a forum. Way to much crap to dig through and I really like the rules. DON'T USE ALL CAPS CAUSE THAT IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?

And no brand bashing? Thats just good fun between friends. Aint that rite Jared....
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 2:19 am

JD wrote:
I went and had a look. What a train wreck of a forum. Way to much crap to dig through and I really like the rules. DON'T USE ALL CAPS CAUSE THAT IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?

And no brand bashing? Thats just good fun between friends. Aint that rite Jared....

yes that is right lol
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 2:21 am

JD wrote:

Glad to have you back, buddy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 9:58 am

Tractor Beam wrote:
JD wrote:

he did own both places TB, mtf and the tractorforum thats why you seen the same mods and stuff at the other forum,who knows tho maybe they did sell it,who cares they had issues the only issues we have is we can't figure out this forum me included lol.It is a decent place they just have to many options it is really hard to navigate.We will get it tho.I'll stick around this time and JD will get better just take us some time.The advantage we have is we have a awesome group in here no issues with the people so the rest will work out thats a fact....KW
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 1:29 pm

Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:
JD wrote:

he did own both places TB, mtf and the tractorforum thats why you seen the same mods and stuff at the other forum,who knows tho maybe they did sell it,who cares they had issues the only issues we have is we can't figure out this forum me included lol.It is a decent place they just have to many options it is really hard to navigate.We will get it tho.I'll stick around this time and JD will get better just take us some time.The advantage we have is we have a awesome group in here no issues with the people so the rest will work out thats a fact....KW
Ken has nothing to do with the tractorforum.com, at least these days. It was owned by a fellow named Randy, who sold it to a guy named Keith. These 2 had a falling out and Randy, in turn started another forum using the same name through V bulletin, and began a compaign to syphon off members to the new forum. Last I heard, lawsuites were filed and the new forum has gone under, then reappeared with a new name.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 9:28 pm

Tractor Beam wrote:
Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:
JD wrote:

Ken has nothing to do with the tractorforum.com, at least these days. It was owned by a fellow named Randy, who sold it to a guy named Keith. These 2 had a falling out and Randy, in turn started another forum using the same name through V bulletin, and began a compaign to syphon off members to the new forum. Last I heard, lawsuites were filed and the new forum has gone under, then reappeared with a new name.

dang what a mess they can have the crazy stuff we just want a simple forum lol.
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Fri 25 Jun 2010, 10:51 pm

YUP! But under our breaths we can still mutter how badly those guys suck!
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sat 26 Jun 2010, 9:45 am

Guess I will weigh in.......

I just joined Tractor Forum a few days ago....not much posting there.....Seems tractorbeam does most of it these days.....lol.....I don't like the way that the new post search works.......I cant get my own posts to show up on it. I am a bit anal about what I post and like to recheck my posts....when I cant find them, I get PO'd

MTF, I have belonged to for almost 2 years.......I noticed that there seems to be lots of internal politics going on there.......I tend not to get involved in that kind of stuff, but will make the odd remark for comic relief.......I am a mod on one of the big hot rodding sites and that is enough of that BS for me.......MTF has lots of good info.

I also belong to GT Talk...it was started this year and is up to 700+ members already.......It was also started by a group that was sick of the BS at MTF, I get that impression anyways........good info there too, especially Massey stuff.

And, I belong to this forum.....I like the smaller forums, the hard part nis keeping the small number of people interested and posting....I have a couple of forums of my own (non tractor) and they are pretty dead right now....I keep prodding people, but I guess they are just not interested at the moment....and then they nwill be for a while....gets frustrating

Really, I dont see the point in complaining about other forums.....do your thing and they will do theirs......go where you like it best. Thats what I do....some days its here, some days its there....although I do check into them all every day, at least for a minute or so.
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sat 26 Jun 2010, 12:35 pm

Obviously, some folks love MTF, and so did I! I just couldn't hang with the office politics and the Kamir Rouge policing mentality of some of the mods. The mods and the running of a site that one belongs to, says a great deal about yourself too. Some people love being boxed in with excessive rules regulations and control over their lives and as such, live in gated communities with books of CC&Rs and have a laborer mow the lawn for them while they go out and play golf. Then there are the folks who just want to post about their favorite subject without the stormclouds of control over them. These folks live out in the country, owns guns and lawnmowers, love the smell of diesel exhaust and the feel of mosquitoe bites on their backs because they mow with their shirts off, because they can! Tractor forum by the way, has many great folks on it, just like My tractor forum, but the lack of excessive moderation, in fact little if any presence of moderation, makes it very tolorable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sat 26 Jun 2010, 10:38 pm

Yall are makin my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sat 26 Jun 2010, 11:13 pm

I had my very first problem on there recently A friend of mine from maine called some of us massholes as a joke and I replied that was a good one coming from a mainiac and they shut down the thread like it was going to start a war. Yeah thats a little to much as they say BIG BROTHER watching. They must be some real winners!!!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 12:36 am

they are what they are guy's,really didn't mean to start anything,actually i've never mentioned them until this thread.It's probably better of us to drop it.It was just one of those days that got me thinking about the whole thing and I spouted off,been known for a big mouth lol.We may be a small forum but we sure are a lot more relaxed in here and a lot better group if you ask me.An absolute friendliest forum on the net..KW
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 1:27 am

I really don't care if they don't like me it won't hurt my feelings I just do my thing
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 12:41 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
I really don't care if they don't like me it won't hurt my feelings I just do my thing
Are you still a member over there? I was going to say that if you like the bigger forums, you might check out tractorbynet. Pretty decent forum with minimal anal retentive tendencies! flower
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 3:05 pm

tracktor312 wrote:

exactly my thougthts larry .....KW
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 6:31 pm

The problem is I have met alot of great people over there but just have to laugh when they think everyone is 2 years old I still just can't believe they shut a thread because someone called me a masshole. The funny part is he is from mass also and said "I know there are alot of us massholes on here " and they closed the thread over that!
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:07 am

tracktor312 wrote:
The problem is I have met alot of great people over there but just have to laugh when they think everyone is 2 years old I still just can't believe they shut a thread because someone called me a masshole. The funny part is he is from mass also and said "I know there are alot of us massholes on here " and they closed the thread over that!
That's actually nothing compared to some of the chilish petty crap and hypocracy I've seen from some of the mods who will shut down the thread for the stupidest reason, then they'll actually turn around and start a thread that is infammitory right up front. I still call it the herd mentality over there. I really could have opened another account after getting kicked off, for telling a moderator (Ken in NJ) what I thought about his "law enforcement" tactics, but I just shrugged it off, as well as 2 other moderators little slumber party relationships, and moved on to something more real!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 1:00 am

Tractor Beam wrote:
tracktor312 wrote:
That's actually nothing compared to some of the chilish petty crap and hypocracy I've seen from some of the mods who will shut down the thread for the stupidest reason, then they'll actually turn around and start a thread that is infammitory right up front. I still call it the herd mentality over there. I really could have opened another account after getting kicked off, for telling a moderator (Ken in NJ) what I thought about his "law enforcement" tactics, but I just shrugged it off, as well as 2 other moderators little slumber party relationships, and moved on to something more real!

lol KC(wvbuzzmaster) got booted from MTF for calling Ken in NJ an A$$HOLE. lol
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 1:03 am

ur rong john, i called ken n tx and simple john the same thing LOL. My biggest regret was not calling them worse!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 1:10 am

johnboggs21 wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:
tracktor312 wrote:

lol KC(wvbuzzmaster) got booted from MTF for calling Ken in NJ an A$$HOLE. lol
Me too! Only I went a step further. What a few small men. Obviously a great deal of slumber party office politics over there. Never been back and no desire to ever go there again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 1:16 am

Ok, not to over step my bounds or to sound like the guy's that we are bashing, but this thread is getting a little bit drug out and you have to think of the new members that come here and read this.
Don't want then to think we are a buch of butt holes... Now lets get back to bashing eatch other and see if we can Make Jared cry. Just my two sents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   

Back to top Go down

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next