The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Changes need to be made to the forum..

Go down 
+3
tracktor312
poncho62
Motomow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Changes need to be made to the forum.. Empty
PostSubject: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 4:58 pm

[size=18]ok guy's we will be making some changes,want to try and get the forum nice so we can have a good place to chat and show our tractors.JD will be the main moderator and the only moderator.I will be administrator.Not trying to be an ass but we are just not big enough to have more than this for now.If we grow we will then add more as we need to.We don't want to have as the old saying goes to many chiefs and not enough indians.With to many people in control of the forum it's that much more of a chance to get things screwed up so for now there will be 2 people running things.I hope everyone understands I don't want anyone mad just want to get things straightened out,I will be staying around this time,i will get motomow.com updated and JD comfortable running the forum and we should have a awesome place to hang out,please be patient I promise you we are working on it,,thanks,,,,,,,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 7:07 pm

Sounds like a good plan.......
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 8:32 pm

Yeah what he said !! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

seemed to be workin fine as it is, but lookin forward to seein how things go.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:21 pm

don't think it was johnny there is a bunch that has not posted in over a year,they were regulars for quite a while.Not a lot of people posting now so got to change some stuff,we need to get more people in here not 5-6 regulars .Don't get me wrong like all the regulars but more people makes it more fun,,,KW
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 2:09 am

well it is summertime now and people are out doing things and spending less time online. Also theirs no longer a link to the forum on motomow.com for watever reason. It just translates into less traffic. Not a whole lotta excitement going on here, and that makes it easy for people to forget about us.....
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 2:31 am

johnboggs21 wrote:
well it is summertime now and people are out doing things and spending less time online. Also theirs no longer a link to the forum on motomow.com for watever reason. It just translates into less traffic. Not a whole lotta excitement going on here, and that makes it easy for people to forget about us.....

i think ppl get online more in the summer then any other time
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 11:15 pm

I find myself out and about alot during the summer and not on as much winter long and cold sit in and surf around just my opinion!!!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:13 am

tracktor312 wrote:
I find myself out and about alot during the summer and not on as much winter long and cold sit in and surf around just my opinion!!!

ya but alot more tractor buyin is done in the summer
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:14 pm

KW I think the forum is great....not to put my foot in my mouth, but it has a nice small timey feel to it.
Every one pretty much knows everyone.

I haven't been through in some time, but kinda spending less time at the keyboard lately.
It's good to get your email though....reminded me I needed to log back in & see whats new.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 11:58 pm

Rollerman wrote:
KW I think the forum is great....not to put my foot in my mouth, but it has a nice small timey feel to it.
Every one pretty much knows everyone.

I haven't been through in some time, but kinda spending less time at the keyboard lately.
It's good to get your email though....reminded me I needed to log back in & see whats new.

real glad to hear from you man,would be happy to just get the old gang back doesn't have to get huge then we would be A holes like another forum I've mentioned oh a few days ago LOL,good to see ya man got a little wheel horse commando 8hp kohler email me if it interests you not much for me,don't have the time to mess with it,KW
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:19 pm

I keep trying to start a new thread, but no dice! What am I missing here? I keep putting together the thread with pictures but I get no where! Please help somebody!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:56 pm

Tractor Beam wrote:
I keep trying to start a new thread, but no dice! What am I missing here? I keep putting together the thread with pictures but I get no where! Please help somebody!

top left TB it says new topic you can start it wherever category you want general etc.you'll see tabs above where you type, host image is where you can add pics or photobucket works good to if you host from there,,,
KW
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:04 am

Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:

top left TB it says new topic you can start it wherever category you want general etc.you'll see tabs above where you type, host image is where you can add pics or photobucket works good to if you host from there,,,
KW
I wasn't putting a title in. Dah! I go to paste my url and hit host, then up pops three lines, each one says copy, and each one has my url in it and each one brings me back to another page that says fils and brouse. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:15 am

Tractor Beam wrote:
Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:

KW
I wasn't putting a title in. Dah! I go to paste my url and hit host, then up pops three lines, each one says copy, and each one has my url in it and each one brings me back to another page that says fils and brouse. Mad Mad

as long as you get it figured out buddy it's all good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes need to be made to the forum..   Changes need to be made to the forum.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes need to be made to the forum..
Page 1 of 1