The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Empty
PostSubject: Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)   Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 2:06 am

Alright, I will let you all in on a non secret lol. I am 20 years old and never drove a 4 wheeler, until yesterday (Wednesday). Until then each year I got a little closer. Sat on one at age 18, rode one up a well road as a passenger at 19. But yesterday I got the opportunity to learn how to operate a Suzuki quad, and I retained the basic functions so as to drive it LOL. I kept it in 2wd, high range, and 1st gear, and that sucker still moved probably 15 -20 mph, guessing here. I decided any more speed was probably too fast for my beginner status, but don't think I didn't get brave a couple times and goose it some lol. I can't say I am hooked yet, but a little more speed and enough justification to overcome the price to obtain one and anything can happen LOL.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)   Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:22 pm

You do remember wat happened to KW right? Can i have your tractors then? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)   Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 10:00 pm

Boy have I got a deal for you. You need a fully tricked out Banshee. Great one to learn on lololololol!
With the low gearing I have on it it'll still run a lil over a hundred. No worrys about getting hurt on this one, You wont feel a thing when you crash it and if you do it wont last long LOLOL!

Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Photos23

Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) S6300110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)   Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 10:03 pm

You know now that I think of it I've got a electric raptor someplace that my daughter hasnt rode since she was about 3.
Thats probably more your speed and I'll give it to you.

cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)   Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:53 pm

I don't need a 4 wheeler.... I need a good truck..... totaled the T100 yesterday evening... and have to drive my tundra until I decide what I am going to do with the tundra... sucks.... pics can be found on my facebook for those that are friends with me on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)   Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:59 pm

DUDE! That sucks!!! I take it you didn't git killed or nothin. Post the pictures and give us the full story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)   Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost hooked, almost lol (4 wheelers)
Page 1 of 1