The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

small project gravely cabs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

small project gravely cabs Empty
PostSubject: small project gravely cabs   small project gravely cabs Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 6:23 pm

Picked up a couple gravely cabs at the show tough shape but cheap Laughing well today fit it to the 20G had to fabricate some brackets. and once happy tore apart wire wheeled primed painted. should do the trick got a real nice plow for the gravely to pics later!! The first 2 pics are the brackets I made that were missing. the last pic is a cab for another gravely which one I am not sure yet.

[img]small project gravely cabs Cab_0010[/img]
[img]small project gravely cabs Cab_0011[/img]
[img]small project gravely cabs Cab_0012[/img]
[img]small project gravely cabs Cab_0013[/img]
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: small project gravely cabs   small project gravely cabs Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 3:42 pm

Well finished it up today looks ok to me should make a big diff. come snow season next year!!![img]small project gravely cabs Cab_0014[/img]

[img]small project gravely cabs Cab_0015[/img]

[img]small project gravely cabs Cab_0016[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: small project gravely cabs   small project gravely cabs Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 8:44 pm

Thats cool. You do know you wont get any snow as long as you own that cab? Hows that Gravely handle in the snow with all the weight in the rear. Does it steer?
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: small project gravely cabs   small project gravely cabs Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 5:08 pm

Sorry yes they steer I have front wheel weights for it plus the blower weighs close to 2 hundred pounds this pic is the 38" the one I have for it now is a 44" The old 432 I have has steering brakes it is great for plowing can steer with ease

[img]small project gravely cabs Snow_011[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: small project gravely cabs   small project gravely cabs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

small project gravely cabs
Page 1 of 1