The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

Can't take it anymore.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 9:26 pm

A while back I posted a complaint that I deleted cause I thought things would be fixed around here and things got better for about a day. The tractor of the week... COME ON! how hard is it to change. I pulled the head on a bob cat, pulled off the injector pump on a Allis one-eighty, started tearing down a v twin Kawasaki and replace a heater motor in a Chevy truck today and I bet I could still Pull off updating this site once a week. AND! The Fn' fourum tab on the main page of motomo. I have cried and griped about it and nothing. You notice no new members? You wonder why? THEY CAN'T FIND THE FOURUM!!! If I have stepped on some toes around here by this post It was worth it if it gets things back into shape.
I have offered to help and the offer still stands. I've made some new friends and have learned a lil on this site and I would like to see it stay around and not die out like it is. Like I said last time, I'm sure several of us would lend a hand in keeping the site up and running. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 9:51 pm

Gimme 10 minutes, Ill see if I can change the pics.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:06 pm

its not as easy as it sounds. If you would see the admin panel its confusin. once on it and it took awhile to change it back. I think we should leep on KC to change it lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:09 pm

JD wrote:
A while back I posted a complaint that I deleted cause I thought things would be fixed around here and things got better for about a day. The tractor of the week... COME ON! how hard is it to change. I pulled the head on a bob cat, pulled off the injector pump on a Allis one-eighty, started tearing down a v twin Kawasaki and replace a heater motor in a Chevy truck today and I bet I could still Pull off updating this site once a week. AND! The Fn' fourum tab on the main page of motomo. I have cried and griped about it and nothing. You notice no new members? You wonder why? THEY CAN'T FIND THE FOURUM!!! If I have stepped on some toes around here by this post It was worth it if it gets things back into shape.
I have offered to help and the offer still stands. I've made some new friends and have learned a lil on this site and I would like to see it stay around and not die out like it is. Like I said last time, I'm sure several of us would lend a hand in keeping the site up and running. Evil or Very Mad

we have no control over how its spelled Fourum that has to do wit the ppl who created the lay out for the forum. we jus pick it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:18 pm

Thank God somebody cares! lol cheers
The spelling isnt what I'm b!t@hing about. It's the fourum tab the used to be on motomow.com
motomow is easy to find, but the fourum is not as easy. I figured this out when the tab came up missing.
As for the panel, it can't be to hard if KC can do it. lol! So easy a Casy can do it...
I'll still help out if need be.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:19 pm

go to chat
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:21 pm

Congratulations JD, I promoted you to admin..i think lol. Anyways i tried playing with the pics, but like jared said the admin panel is confusing. Go ahead and give it a try. You cant mess it up worse than me. you dont have to use the murray pics, thats just I had on hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:36 pm

The Murry pic's work for me. I'll mess with things and see if I can crash the site...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:38 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
Congratulations JD, I promoted you to admin..i think lol. Anyways i tried playing with the pics, but like jared said the admin panel is confusing. Go ahead and give it a try. You cant mess it up worse than me. you dont have to use the murray pics, thats just I had on hand.

Still says regular poster...
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:42 pm

well gee whiz i dunno then. Cant do nothin rite on this damn thing lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 10:44 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Tue 04 May 2010, 11:00 pm

Ok I found it. You didnt tell me it was at the bottom of the page...lol
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Wed 05 May 2010, 12:31 am

I'm finally going to say something here. The forum link on Motomow.com is not up to me, it is a KW decision, therefore I have no control over it, and KW has moved to fourwheelers now, so I dunno about his devotion to the site any more. As for tractor of the week, it isn't so much difficult to do as it it difficult to do it on a laptop. Something about the forum host makes using a laptop a real pita because you can get about 3 navigations and it sends you back the administration panel home..... All I have here to work with is laptops, and KW had the same issues with the admin panel on laptops as I have. Now, I made Jared admin because he supposedly knew how to use the admin panel, which only takes a few days to figure out anyway, so for him to not last long messing with it shocked me. If John hasn't gotten you admined up properly, you will be now. So feel free to screw up anything you want, JARED did once already LOL. I've made several friends on here too, so it would be nice to see it continue to grow.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Wed 05 May 2010, 4:16 am

While I was on the list of admins I noticed John never was upgraded to an admin, reminding me he still knows my password...

Note for John:
Now that you know how to add people as admins, go add yourself on that list so you don't have to switch accounts all the time. lol!
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Wed 05 May 2010, 8:09 am

Does this mean that the nuts are running the asylum now?..................... affraid lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Wed 05 May 2010, 1:01 pm

Shocked What a Face cyclops affraid drunken Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Wed 05 May 2010, 3:43 pm

well hot dog looks like i DID do it right. Or else someone followed in behind me and fixed them lol. Now to fix the caption under the top pic.
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Thu 06 May 2010, 8:17 am

I took a cool pic of my MF the other day...got its good side......you can use it if you like.

Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Thu 06 May 2010, 8:37 am

Tractor looks good !!! I would use it but you are 620 miles away 11-1/2 hours LOL cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Thu 06 May 2010, 10:01 pm

Now that Ive opened this can of worms it's time to say I'm sorry. After messing with the admin panel I'm so lost it's laughable. WOW! Now I fully understand why things have gotten the way they are. I did (i think) figure out how to put the fourum link back on the main page, but dont have access to do so. I don't know about the rest of the mod's, but I really need help before I can be a help. I'm goin to try to get hold of KW and see if he will give me some pointers. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
moto-breeder
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Fri 07 May 2010, 11:58 am

I know how difficult this service is to use. If you want to see for yourself, you can try creating a forum (or four "ums" Wink ) to play with - it's free:
http://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/

JD - I think you have a new appreciation for the effort that goes into supporting this forum and how easily things can be messed up (fear factor).

So - I'd like to thank those that continue to volunteer their time to make this a fun place to be.

By the way - I didn't know that Farmall made a GT. Wink
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Fri 07 May 2010, 3:38 pm

moto-breeder wrote:
I know how difficult this service is to use. If you want to see for yourself, you can try creating a forum (or four "ums" Wink ) to play with - it's free:

JD - I think you have a new appreciation for the effort that goes into supporting this forum and how easily things can be messed up (fear factor).

So - I'd like to thank those that continue to volunteer their time to make this a fun place to be.

Its not that i dont want to change it, i just dont know how lol.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Fri 07 May 2010, 5:33 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
moto-breeder wrote:

Its not that i dont want to change it, i just dont know how lol.

i 2nd that John lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Fri 07 May 2010, 10:19 pm

Next time I'll look before I leap. It was easy to sit back and gripe. Now that I have what I asked for I should have kept my mouth shut. I R sMarTer noW?!? lOl........
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   Fri 07 May 2010, 11:13 pm

do we git to vote on that? I see a potential poll here

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore.   

Back to top Go down

Can't take it anymore.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top