The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Had a good weekend PICS ADDED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Empty
PostSubject: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:15 pm

well this week started with the bolens going the landlord going and A few other parts tractors gone!! So home came the new wheel horse C-100 runs great need a new front spindle threw in one from a custom just to test the tractor out all works great. Then today found a deal on a 44" gravely blower for my 20G made my day will have an awesome setup for many years to come with that!!! Then fell into a nice case 444 in good shape purrs like a kitten has a snocaster and a deck weights chains and A box of goodies I will try to get some pics tomorrow if weather is good!!! Well today the Gravely sold so these have been paid for plus still made a decent profit!!

[img]Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Tracto13[/img]

[img]Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Tracto14[/img]

[img]Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Tracto15[/img]

[img]Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Tracto16[/img]

[img]Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Forsal14[/img]

Last edited by tracktor312 on Sun 25 Apr 2010, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:40 pm

Sounds like a good haul........Yes....we will need to see those pics.... lol!

I had a good day yesterday.....Picked up a MF12, with a blower.......Going to sell the tractor as is to a friend, I just wanted the blower for my MF10

Also in the deal was a Ford LGT125.....Its pretty rough too, but complete.......I think I will have a go at this one.

Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Apr23-10005Medium

Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Apr23-10006Medium

Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Apr23-10007Medium

Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Apr23-10009Medium

Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Apr23-10010Medium
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 11:42 pm

Wow! That is a sharp 444 Larry. Probably an '83 or '84. Better keep that white seat nice...i think someone over on the other forum was looking for one of those awhile back. I like the Wheel Horse too of course, even though someone changed out the front wheels. It looks like it would clean up nice though...heck even the seat cushions look to be in great shape. So how come you decided to part with the Ariens Gravely? And what is that rider sitting behind the Wheel Horse? It looks like it says Manorway on the hood??? Is that an Ariens product?
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 11:44 pm

Poncho, how many of those Ford LGT's you got? I see one sitting in the background in the one pic.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 12:21 am

As for the 444 it runs better than it looks the deck is near perfect also the blower has 1 bad bearing and a little rust but very workable!!! The wheel horse I have the original front tires the spindle was broke so just threw in one I had on the shelf from a sears and the wheels are from an old trailer.. when I get the new spindle I will put it all back just did that to move around the yard. The gravely I sold because I had no attachments for it and the real Gravely stuff don't work on it is takes Ariens attachments. and I got good money for it so it had to go.it paid for all 3 new ones plus a 44" blower for the gravely 20G plus some pocket cash!! The old manorway 8 is an old ariens that is the one my daughter wants painted pink!!! Heres a better pic of it.

[img]Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Sales_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:28 am

Evan(PA) wrote:
Poncho, how many of those Ford LGT's you got? I see one sitting in the background in the one pic.

Just the 2 right now.....I parted out a 14 hydro last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:21 pm

I would kill for that 444! You got a sweeeeet tractor.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:07 am

Yeah its a keeper even the paint is still decent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a good weekend PICS ADDED   Had a good weekend   PICS ADDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a good weekend PICS ADDED
Page 1 of 1