The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

Wow what a susprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocking 416

PostSubject: Wow what a susprise   Tue 16 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

Wow i seen my tractor on the page when i signed up. Cool beans that was a pleasant susprise
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   Wed 17 Feb 2010, 12:43 am

Glad you like seeing your tractor on the top of the site. The ones that didn't send in pics have yet to get up there. So reminder to everyone else, get in those pics, slim pickins for this weeks.
Back to top Go down
ss12

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   Wed 17 Feb 2010, 1:13 am

where do we send em?
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   Wed 17 Feb 2010, 4:26 am

I guess that is a fair question to ask. The pictures need to be sent to cshive@wildblue.net. I have it posted in the announcement on the homepage as well. Right now whatever order the pictures come into my email is the order they go up on forum. I need two pictures, one for the heading and one for the background. Don't worry, you can send pictures of two different tractors, or pictures with multiple machines in them. I just ask that you say in your email the make and model.
Thanks,
Casey
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

Another good susprise. I got the john deere running top notch again. i traced down some bad wires. Replaced points set timing. She runs like a top now I got alot of transmission noise but oh well thats another day
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   Thu 18 Feb 2010, 11:08 pm

Does that Deere have a 4 speed Peerless 2300 ? If so I have one in a Gilson that makes a lot of noise but is good, has oil in it, so not a major concern.
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   Fri 19 Feb 2010, 11:18 am

Yeah its a peerless 4 speed. Gilson eay, I would like to see picture of that. My grandad rotor tiller was a gilson. Its a bearing i think. And transmission repair is easier then engine repair to me. I worked in a transmission shopw for like 6 years, Until the economey went bad now i am a truck driver. Shoot i even have a extra peerless trans or another john deere 110 parts tractor.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:51 pm

Rocking 416 wrote:
Yeah its a peerless 4 speed. Gilson eay, I would like to see picture of that. My grandad rotor tiller was a gilson. Its a bearing i think. And transmission repair is easier then engine repair to me. I worked in a transmission shopw for like 6 years, Until the economey went bad now i am a truck driver. Shoot i even have a extra peerless trans or another john deere 110 parts tractor.

the sad Gilson
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   Thu 04 Mar 2010, 12:16 pm

Wow Dan! Aren't you special now! Bet those witch hunters are seething with roids! Hey! Glad to hear you finally got that beauty running. I kept telling you that if you would just get off the couch.......Your injury must be getting better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow what a susprise   

Back to top Go down

Wow what a susprise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: