The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

How many Moto-mowers are there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
moto-breeder

How many Moto-mowers are there? Empty
PostSubject: How many Moto-mowers are there?   How many Moto-mowers are there? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:04 am

Does anyone know how many Moto-mower tractors were made?

I haven't been trying to keep track, but watching this forum and the motomow.com web site, the known Moto-mower universe appears to be below 100.

Contrast that with folks who have collections of dozens of Cubs, Deeres or Masseys.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: How many Moto-mowers are there?   How many Moto-mowers are there? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:23 pm

no idea MB but I do know the site has at least made us motomower owners be recognized.I really do believe they are getting a lot more credit than they used to,what makes collectors such a low number is of course there are not tons of motomowers out there like wheel horse john deere etc. The way I look at it is 5 years ago a lot of people never heard of a motomwer but now I think most tractors guy's definitly do and again the site I think helped that mainly because tractor guy';s do a websearch type in anything,john deere, wheel horse whatever and motomow.com pops up in google etc. eventually down the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: How many Moto-mowers are there?   How many Moto-mowers are there? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:37 pm

That's an interesting question, and unfortuneately I can't answer it. I looked through some of the documentation I had to see if there was any production numbers, but I found none. Production couldn't have been as substantital when compared to Deere's and Cubs like you mentioned. Although since the advent of the internet, more and more have been turning up. That's how I found motomow.com, by searching for info on my Moto-Mower. I do frequent ebay searches for Moto-Mower stuff too, and it usually brings up very little, although I've bought one of tractors, 2 parts tractors, a master parts manual, flash light, and some other parts sheets all through ebay. Even through going to shows for years, I've seen no more than a handful of Moto-Mower's. Heck my 2 were the only ones at my local show last year, and they did attract some attention with people who had never heard of the brand before. I wish there was more information available on the company as a whole....but I have yet to find it!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: How many Moto-mowers are there?   How many Moto-mowers are there? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:36 pm

There's way more info on Motomowers than there is Springfields. You can't look up "Quick MFG Co. Springfield" without getting lean manufacturing plants in and around Springfield MO, OH, or other states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Moto-mowers are there?   How many Moto-mowers are there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many Moto-mowers are there?
Page 1 of 1