The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 
 

 1st to post :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: 1st to post :)   Thu 31 Dec 2009, 5:23 pm

Ok idk if anyone here knows anything bout PAs, but the speaker i have has 2 wires. do they both go to the CB? or is one a ground?
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 65
Location : Hanover, Ont, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Thu 31 Dec 2009, 9:16 pm

The PA jack on a CB...or most radios for that matter has 2 connections inside......You hook the 2 speaker wires to a plug that plugs into the jack outlet.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 01 Jan 2010, 12:09 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
Ok idk if anyone here knows anything bout PAs, but the speaker i have has 2 wires. do they both go to the CB? or is one a ground?

both go to the CB jared like poncho said,one is a ground but still goes to the RCA jack,for reference the long part that goes into the hole is the positive the ground is the part that goes around the outside of the rca plug,hope I explained that right lol KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 01 Jan 2010, 12:42 pm

Motomow wrote:
Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
Ok idk if anyone here knows anything bout PAs, but the speaker i have has 2 wires. do they both go to the CB? or is one a ground?

both go to the CB jared like poncho said,one is a ground but still goes to the RCA jack,for reference the long part that goes into the hole is the positive the ground is the part that goes around the outside of the rca plug,hope I explained that right lol KW


I think Poncho was simpler put lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 01 Jan 2010, 7:35 pm

juist trying to explain it so you knew which one was ground is all
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
poncho62
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 65
Location : Hanover, Ont, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 01 Jan 2010, 9:23 pm

I was trying to find you a diagram.........If you take the top off the plug, you will see where the 2 speaker wires connect

Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 01 Jan 2010, 11:57 pm

poncho62 wrote:
I was trying to find you a diagram.........If you take the top off the plug, you will see where the 2 speaker wires connect



i need a plug
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 51
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 11:56 am

Just find an old house stereo and cut the plug off they are probably pretty cheap at a hardware store or electronics store also.
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 65
Location : Hanover, Ont, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 1:24 pm

Just go to Radio Shack and ask for a plug for your CB PA....they will know what you need
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

Poncho, Ive been telling him the same thing since last year. The kid just wont listen.
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 65
Location : Hanover, Ont, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 11:22 pm

JD wrote:
Poncho, Ive been telling him the same thing since last year. The kid just wont listen.

Is he Dutch?.....

you know.......Wooden shoes, wooden head, wooden listen................. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:00 am

i wanna make sure the female end works 1st b4 i buy
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:07 am

you'll probably be out $2 it isn't a big deal just get one already LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
poncho62
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 65
Location : Hanover, Ont, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:17 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
i wanna make sure the female end works 1st b4 i buy

I think you need a girl friend............. lol!

Don't let us old farts bug you....we just wish we were your age again......... Sleep
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 24
Location : michigan

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:31 am

poncho62 wrote:
Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
i wanna make sure the female end works 1st b4 i buy

I think you need a girl friend............. lol!

Don't let us old farts bug you....we just wish we were your age again......... Sleep

if he cant afford a 2 dollar plug what makes ya think he could afford a gf? lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:37 am

johnboggs21 wrote:
poncho62 wrote:
Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
i wanna make sure the female end works 1st b4 i buy

I think you need a girl friend............. lol!

Don't let us old farts bug you....we just wish we were your age again......... Sleep

if he cant afford a 2 dollar plug what makes ya think he could afford a gf? lol

John remember my gfs parents are doctors i dont pay them, they pay me LOL
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 24
Location : michigan

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:37 am

ur pathetic............lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Thu 07 Jan 2010, 6:23 pm

well i jus bought a new PA instead lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 08 Jan 2010, 4:18 pm

i took apart the old speaker i dont think it would work. Alot or crap in it and mud dobbers nest lol
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 65
Location : Hanover, Ont, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 08 Jan 2010, 8:55 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
i took apart the old speaker i dont think it would work. Alot or crap in it and mud dobbers nest lol

I keep hearing that...Tell this dumb Canuk what a mud dobber is?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 08 Jan 2010, 9:06 pm

It's a little green guy that sticks balls of mud on your stuff. lol!


Really it's a kind of wasp that builds a small nest out of mud and lays it's egg's in it. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   Fri 08 Jan 2010, 9:44 pm

JD wrote:
It's a little green guy that sticks balls of mud on your stuff. lol!


Really it's a kind of wasp that builds a small nest out of mud and lays it's egg's in it. lol! lol! lol!


must be a midwest thing. Mud Dobber like a wasp but dont sting u lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1st to post :)   

Back to top Go down
 
1st to post :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» POST: pics of your XRR w/ various gas tanks and t
» Favorite Post Golf Drink
» Interesting post on NERR High shool vs Prep school
» Craig Anderson Info from the Denver Post
» hitting a light post

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: (Need Help) Ask The Moto-Messenger's-
Jump to: