The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 
 

 Magna-Trac

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 31
Location : PA

PostSubject: Magna-Trac   Fri 25 Dec 2009, 9:14 pm

Some of you may remember the Magna-Trac that was the mystery tractor over on motomow.com....here's the link if you don't: http://www.motomow.com/id235.html

Well I was browsing the other forum, and several Magna-Trac owners showed up and posted some nice pics of their tractors. Thought some people may be interested in seeing them. I wouldn't normally link to a thread over there but found it interesting...if it bothers you KW, feel free to delete the post. These little tractors intrigue me...I kinda want one!!! lol!

Also, if you read through all the posts, one person mentions that they are some how affiliated with the Wagner Little Giant tractor, of which I have noticed similarities as well. Here's the link:
http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=106300
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Magna-Trac   Wed 30 Dec 2009, 11:37 am

[b]Does not bother me one bit evan,One thing I always told myself is we will never act like those guy's over there not saying all are like that ,had some real good friends over there ,anyone from over there comes here posts stuff,pics etc. and vice versa that is totally fine,one thing i've always said we are a true friendly forum over here we don't just say it and then throw people out for posting pics LOL .I was more or less harrassed to leave from over there for having motomow.com in my signature,real nice bunch of guy's,oh I was told I posted to much one time to dang must have a big mouth KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 50
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Magna-Trac   Wed 30 Dec 2009, 2:01 pm

I am with KW on this one if I come here and see a link to another site to get usefull info that makes me want to come back here. It just shows that what really matters is you get your questions answered no matter how. some sites don't like you telling about other sites thats just because they are insecure about keeping members. The way I look at it is I want an answer if evan from here tells me how to get it I will come back when I need more answers.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Magna-Trac   Wed 30 Dec 2009, 2:26 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
I am with KW on this one if I come here and see a link to another site to get usefull info that makes me want to come back here. It just shows that what really matters is you get your questions answered no matter how. some sites don't like you telling about other sites thats just because they are insecure about keeping members. The way I look at it is I want an answer if evan from here tells me how to get it I will come back when I need more answers.

couldn't have said it better myself larry,to me it's so childish for someone to say you are posting to much you shouldn't put a certain link down etc.To me those types of rules are totally ignorant.It boils down to we are all tractor guys etc. who cares where it comes from or who you are.I was totally confused when I first joined that other forum and was told not to do certain things,I really didn't understand what the heck the problem was.I posted one time if anyone wanted their tractors posted on motomow.com i would be happy to do that,they came down on me like I had just performed a terroist act lol.I really did not mean anything or was trying to take away guy's there,heck I didn't even have the forum then just a website so how could I?.I was looking at it like maybe some of the guy's just wanted a different place to post there tractors that to me a more easier place to look a tractor pictures.I Could not believe and still can't believe it was a big deal,but trust me it was I was treated like crap from then on,finally got the message and left.There are some insecure mods over there not all but some.I know I said i'd never talk about them but really don't care I never did anything to them and they are what they are I also remember saying we can talk about anything we want here to so we are LOL .Seriously everyone here never has to worry about certain links where they are from etc. it's not a big deal,the main thing is we don't want to do any x rated stuff,want to have respect for women and kids that may stop but other than that we talk about whatever we want,I don't even have a problem with anyone starting their own forum webpage etc. and linking from here i'm never going to compete with anyone the site and forum is what it is if it does good thats awesome if it doesn't i'll be ok with that to Smile KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Eastern Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Magna-Trac   Wed 30 Dec 2009, 5:22 pm

Ken - I believe that your non-judgmental persona on here and your web site have fostered a cooperative and open environment.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Magna-Trac   Wed 30 Dec 2009, 6:49 pm

moto-breeder wrote:
Ken - I believe that your non-judgmental persona on here and your web site have fostered a cooperative and open environment.

and thats what we want moto Smile KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 31
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Magna-Trac   Thu 31 Dec 2009, 12:23 am

Motomow wrote:
[b]Does not bother me one bit evan,One thing I always told myself is we will never act like those guy's over there not saying all are like that ,had some real good friends over there ,anyone from over there comes here posts stuff,pics etc. and vice versa that is totally fine,one thing i've always said we are a true friendly forum over here we don't just say it and then throw people out for posting pics LOL .I was more or less harrassed to leave from over there for having motomow.com in my signature,real nice bunch of guy's,oh I was told I posted to much one time to dang must have a big mouth KW

Ok KW....just wasn't real sure bein' from that particular site ya know...especially since more than one of us here have had issues there in the past. As soon as I saw that thread I figured more people would like to see it since it was your mystery tractor for quite awhile and there were several nice pictures of Magna-Trac's...if only I could find one for myself lol.....
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Magna-Trac   Thu 31 Dec 2009, 12:30 pm

Evan(PA) wrote:
Motomow wrote:
[b]Does not bother me one bit evan,One thing I always told myself is we will never act like those guy's over there not saying all are like that ,had some real good friends over there ,anyone from over there comes here posts stuff,pics etc. and vice versa that is totally fine,one thing i've always said we are a true friendly forum over here we don't just say it and then throw people out for posting pics LOL .I was more or less harrassed to leave from over there for having motomow.com in my signature,real nice bunch of guy's,oh I was told I posted to much one time to dang must have a big mouth KW

Ok KW....just wasn't real sure bein' from that particular site ya know...especially since more than one of us here have had issues there in the past. As soon as I saw that thread I figured more people would like to see it since it was your mystery tractor for quite awhile and there were several nice pictures of Magna-Trac's...if only I could find one for myself lol.....

don't worry about posting anything evan,we are not like them in any way,no one will ever preach rules or scold you like your 3 years old like they did me They need to learn thery are just a forum not a bunch of guy's that control the rotation of the earth lol KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Magna-Trac   

Back to top Go down
 
Magna-Trac
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Magna Town 2008
» E-trac on the gold
» Magna 73 Rangers
» Magna 73 Saturday Reserve side require game
» bullshead athletic vs appleby magna

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: