The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Dealer Decals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

Dealer Decals Empty
PostSubject: Dealer Decals   Dealer Decals Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 9:38 pm

I decided to get my Case 150 out today. This tractor had 3 dealer decals on it, 2 of which were painted over, and one on the dash which, is partly torn off. Well I got curious today and wanted to see what the painted over decals looked like. There is one on the back of the seat, and one on the front just below the grill. The one on the back I was not able to get much paint off just using a puddy knife, but the one on the front the paint came off pretty good. They're not in perfect shape, which brings me to my question...does anyone know where I can get reproductions of these decals made??? I originally just planned on stripping them off when I repaint it, but I kinda like these decals and think they would look good on the tractor. Here they are:

You can see the location on the back of the seat, and this is all the further I have gone with removing paint on this one.

Dealer Decals IMG_2962

Dash decal:

Dealer Decals IMG_2961

And the one on front, which appears to be identical to the one on the seat:

Dealer Decals IMG_2960
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Dealer Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealer Decals   Dealer Decals Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 10:42 pm

Is the dealer still around?
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

Dealer Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealer Decals   Dealer Decals Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:15 pm

Well I did an internet search to see if I could find out...and I pretty much came up empty-handed, so I'm guessing its long gone. I'm guessing those decals are probably from when the tractor was new judging from the phone # on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dealer Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealer Decals   Dealer Decals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealer Decals
Page 1 of 1