The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level Empty
PostSubject: Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level   Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 6:14 pm

Alright, I know I read someplace that it is 8 inches from the brim on tank behind dash/under the battery model Case's, but I could be wrong, little guidance please. scratch
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level   Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 7:02 pm

Honestly can't tell you I never had one that new but I thought I remember reading 1-1/2'' below just for expansion!!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level   Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 7:23 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
Honestly can't tell you I never had one that new but I thought I remember reading 1-1/2'' below just for expansion!!

I read that someplace but they are talking about the Cases with the reservior up front..

Figure I should just measure the stem on my tank and then fill it to an inch and a half longer than that when measuring to the brim?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level   Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case 444 hyd reservoir fill level
Page 1 of 1