The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

howdy from a new member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whirly

whirly

howdy from a new member Empty
PostSubject: howdy from a new member   howdy from a new member Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 4:41 pm

hi everybody...some of u might know my son who was on here....Nate ot Nathan Werneburg I was his billfold where he got all his $$$ from to buy the mowers. A few months ago he decided to call the repairin of mowers a quit...so I now have possession of all the restorable mowers.. he was livin in a trailer I owned & was more or less supportin him too.. anyway...since he has left I have taken over the bussiness here of repairin too....have accquired a quite a few mowers to repair & may have some ready to sell next spring.. I have also added to my restore collection too...will b pickin up another later today too...
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: howdy from a new member   howdy from a new member Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 5:49 pm

Glad to have you here we all like pictures so post away!!
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: howdy from a new member   howdy from a new member Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 5:55 pm

welcome Whirly....and wish Nate the best when you see him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: howdy from a new member   howdy from a new member Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:29 pm

Welcome. I'll second the picture's. Can't have to many pictures.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: howdy from a new member   howdy from a new member Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:36 pm

whirly wrote:
hi everybody...some of u might know my son who was on here....Nate ot Nathan Werneburg I was his billfold where he got all his $$$ from to buy the mowers. A few months ago he decided to call the repairin of mowers a quit...so I now have possession of all the restorable mowers.. he was livin in a trailer I owned & was more or less supportin him too.. anyway...since he has left I have taken over the bussiness here of repairin too....have accquired a quite a few mowers to repair & may have some ready to sell next spring.. I have also added to my restore collection too...will b pickin up another later today too...

welcome, met you on the other forum, just remember thats what dads are for, support. we just tend to be harder on the guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: howdy from a new member   howdy from a new member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

howdy from a new member
Page 1 of 1