The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Might be mine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:00 am

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1456913856.html Probably goin to go pick this ole pig up Sunday. What yall think? Might be mine Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:03 am

well no ford panel for u for Christmas lol!
Back to top Go down

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:07 am

You didnt already get it did you? lol I havent went and got banana kong yet...
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:10 am

Looks nice I seen the guy on tv put the old grill in one and it looked so much better but 18 mpg I have 2 cousins that had them and they were lucky to get 12 mpg
Back to top Go down

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:14 am

I think he ment it gets a 18th of a mile to a gallon. It's got a lot of head work, big cam, big carb, alum intake, headers and aftermarket ignition. I'm sure it'll take a pay check to get it home.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:23 pm

Heres the grill I like the truck looks mean!!!!
[img]Might be mine 29047211[/img]
Back to top Go down

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 3:00 pm

Wow! I dont think the one I'm looking at will ever look that good. How much modification does it take to change to the old style grill?
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:44 pm

JD wrote:
Wow! I dont think the one I'm looking at will ever look that good. How much modification does it take to change to the old style grill?

That seems like a good price, those things were like awesome tanks.
Back to top Go down

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Ya, I hust got off the phone with the dip s#!t that has the jeep and I thinks he's trying to play me.
So much for that deal. Everytime I come across something I want it belongs to a moron...
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 9:45 pm

Thats to bad maybe it will still work out!! as foir the grill they said it was a bolt on things didn't change much..
Back to top Go down

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 10:04 pm

I just got off the phone with the goob and I'm pretty sure the deal is off now. That sucks cause I realy wanted the dang thing. I was going to trade my 08 Z400 that is new and has about 2k worth of after market parts on it and now after making the deal he thinks my bike aint worth nothing. I hate this guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Might be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be mine   Might be mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be mine
Page 1 of 1